Kingston Recreation Property/Field Use Policies & Procedures
Property/Field Use Requests must be done through the Kingston Recreation website system. www.kingstonrec.com
click the RENT icon, or the FACILITIES tab.
The Recreation Department staff will process routine requests. Any Special Event/Tournament requests need to be submitted to the Recreation Department after filling out the Special Events Permit Application Form, found on the Kingston Recreation website under General Info tab, and then Dept. Info. tab, scroll down to Forms. Once the Application is received the requesting Representative will be invited to attend the next Recreation Commission meeting for review/approval. The Recreation Commission meetings are scheduled once a month, typically on the first Monday of the month.Please read the following Property/Field Use Policies & Procedures carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the Facility/Field Use Request Process, please call the Recreation Department Office; 781-585-0533.Property/Field Use Rules & Regulations
- No Dogs are allowed on the Opachinski Complex and the Reed Fields.
- The authorized representative and/or group will be held responsible for any damage to the property/field being requested.
- Fields are not to be used when wet with puddles, or after any excessive rain to prevent damage to the fields. No attempt is to be made by field users to make the field playable when wet with puddles, or is any work to be performed on a Town field without the consent of the Recreation Commission/Department. If you fail to adhere to this policy your organization will be charged a fee to repair any damage caused to the field by your group.
- It is the responsibility of the property/field user to insure that any debris created by your group is properly disposed of prior to leaving the field. Failure to do so could result in the loss of field use privileges.
- Any persons using Town properties/facilities do so at their own risk.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited from all Town properties, unless permit received from the Kingston Board of Selectman.
- All players and vehicles must be out of the Opachinski Complex by 10:00 PM.
- If your request is denied, you are entitled to appeal it to the Recreation Commission at their scheduled monthly
- Organizations are required to provide A CERTIFICATE OF LIABILITY INSURANCE with the Town of Kingston named as an Additional Insured required 14 days prior to your organizations’ scheduled use:
- GENERAL LIABILITY: $1,000,000 per occurrence Bodily Injury Liability and $3,000,000 per occurrence Property Damage Liability.